Friday, October 3, 2008

Connection to self for Stuck in Neutral

The way Cindy and paul talk and laugh together reminds me alot of how well me and het get along . You would expect the oposite from us beacause were always stuck in the house together, but really, we only have each other. Don't get me wrong, my sister and I fight all the time , we just get along even more. And them helping keep there dad from killing Shawn is like the one time my sister and I found a dog andour mom threated to callthe pound. Unfortunatly the pound did come and took the dog,I think this comparison helped me understand the reactions of Paul and Cindy.

1 comment:

J. Pingrey said...

Your connection is an important one; and it sounds like it really helped you better understand the motivations and reactions of the characters.